What comes in my new VocalHydrate box?
- VocalHydrate Portable Nebulizer
- Adult Mask
- Kid Size Mask
- USB Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Warranty for one year (12 months).
How often can I use my VocalHydrate?
When ever your voice & sinuses feels dry. You can also use it 20min before and directly after singing, teaching, acting, speaking.
Can I use tap water in my VocalHydrate nebulizer?
Never fill your nebulizer with tap water. Only use the VocalHydration Formula or (isotonic saline) from your local pharmacy. Using anything else will damage your unit.
How to clean my Vocalhydrate Nebulizer
- Open the cover of the top medicine tank and discard the remaining saline.
- Rinse the medicine tank with water.
- Make a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 2 parts water, pour into the medicine tank and turn on the device and allow the solution to nebulize for 2 minutes. Do not inhale the atomization
- Discard the vinegar solution, add water and nebulize for 2 minutes.
- Power off the device and discard remaining water.
- Allow to air dry completely.
What's the warranty for the purchased items?
Warranty for our product is one year (12 months).
Is the online payment process safe and secure?
Yes. All our online payments are processed directly through PayFast. SA’s leading secure online payment Gateway. PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. www.payfast.co.za
What's the delivery time?
It’s about 2-4 working days.
Return / refund policy.
To obtain warranty service, please email email@example.com with your order number and an explanation of your issue. If the device is still malfunctioning following our troubleshooting process, we will happily replace defective items within 6 months of purchase.
Warranty coverage may require you to exchange your device. You will be responsible for paying for your own courier costs for returning your item. Shipping a replacement device will follow the delivery of the returned shipment.